The Importance of Girl Talk

I've had a lot going on these past few weeks and this week has been no exception.  It's crazy how time just flies by and before you know it it's been a week since I last blogged!  Although I never stop writing and thinking of ideas and collecting images, so it really is a 24/7 thing this blogging - but I wouldn't have it any other way.  


It was my eldest daughter Chloe's 7th birthday this week and so we had a beautiful girlie afternoon tea for her and her friends, plus my other daughter Annabel got her cast off and had the pins removed from her broken (now healed) arm, which meant day surgery, and now I am frantically packing for two whole glorious days away with my best girlfriends - sans children!  It is perfect timing because the school holidays  are upon us and so I will be recharged and ready to go when I return home on Sunday.


If you have ever wanted to live like the Swiss Family Robinson - living in a tree house that is, not the ship-wrecked part, then let me tell you about where we are staying this weekend.   




Secrets on the Lake in Montville is where we are staying, we discovered it while having a picnic at Lake Baroon, which is the lake that the resort is situated on.


The view down to lake Baroon from one of the tree houses.


There is going to be lots of giggling or course, many bottles of Pinot Gris will be consumed, canoeing on the Lake (if Mand has her way) and lots of laying about reading and most important, catching up on the girl talk.


I can't wait to tell you all about it, so stay tuned!




love,


H
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...