Put a little colour in your day

I guess it's no surprise that I have been a little slack in my blogging lately... I want to blog, truly I do!  I just have a bit of trouble focusing on working at my computer at the moment.  Frankly I hate the bloody thing.  It's old, it's slow and the keyboard is so annoying that I sometimes want to throw it out the window!


Note to reader: I have just wasted 30 minutes rearranging my desk and trying to find a way to make the keyboard cable longer.  30 minutes wasted, alas no resolution was found.  #*@#!!


Deep breath.


So let us turn our thoughts to the latest spring ready-to-wear (also known as Pret-a-porter) collections where colour ruled and simple, clean lines enhanced the boldness of the jewel colours.  


 Jil Sander
Jil Sander


Prada (yay, stripes are still hot!)


 Marc Jacobs
Marc Jacobs


 YSL Rive Gauche


Versace


 Sonia Rykiel

 Rochas


Missoni


 Martin Grant

 Loewe


 Gucci




Did I make it up to you?




H


Images from from Style.com, garancedorè.fr
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...