Getting to Know You



A little while ago I did a post called "Little Black Blog".  This was inspired by ELLE UK magazine where I answered 10 questions about myself, mostly pertaining to fashion and blogging.  And so now I have decided that I want to get to know my readers more.  So I have put together a little Q & A for any of you who would like to participate.  It'll be fun, I promise!  I think it will be a fabulous way to share information on products that we love, but basically it's  just get to know each other a little more.  

So if you are interested in responding to my little questionnaire, please email me at heidi@ilikeiwishiheart.com with your answers to the following questions.


Home:
Where do you live?
What do you do?
Do you have a pet?
What is your favourite restaurant?
Your favourite cocktail?
Favourite food?
Coffee or tea?
Favourite snack?
Your favourite gadget?
Summer, Winter, Spring or Autumn?


Grooming:
Which moisturiser do you use?
Your favourite grooming product/item is?
Which cleanser do you swear by?
Lipstick, gloss or lipstain?
Do you wax or shave - if so, which razor do you prefer?
Favourite hair products?
Favourite perfume?
Average time to get ready in the morning before leaving the house is?


Clothes:
Tell me about the denim in your wardrobe, what jeans can you simply not live without?
Heels or flats?
Favourite bag?
Do you wear a watch, if so, tell me about it.
Who is your favourite designer?
Pants or skirts?
The dominant colour in your wardrobe is?
Favourite item in your wardrobe?


Inspirations:
Who or what inspires you?
Necessary extravagance?
Favourite place in the world?
Favourite colour?
Favourite shop?
Favourite movie?
Favourite song?
Favourite flower?
Favourite blog/website?


Personal:
Who is your secret crush?
Aside from the fabulous person you are now, if you could be anyone, do anything, what would that be?

This is so exciting!  I can't wait to read your replies!

Ciao for now,

H
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...